Self-levelling anchor marker buoy. Easily marks the position of the anchor in crowded anchorages and in case of fouling. Built in counter-weight, the buoy self adjusts to different depths and for use in tidal waters. Highly reflective band is easily seen at night with an area for adding the boats name for easy identification.
Typical high quality Italian design and manufacturing. The Ocean Anchor Buoy marks the exact position of the anchor and self adjusts for depths betwen 4m and 8m. The counter weight slots into a recess in the buoy when not use for easy storage. Features a 3M high reflective band for easy location in the dark and a space to write on your boat name.
- Marks the exact position of the anchor
- Automatically adjusts between 4 and 8 metres depth
- Helps to retrieve a fouled anchor and to find it again if it has to be abandoned
- Essential in crowded anchorages and in ports without ground tackle
- Easy to use and stow away in the anchor locker
- Includes 11 metres of line
- Size: Diameter 20cm , Length 50 cm
- Weight: Anchor buoy 0,95 kg, Counterweight 0,85 kg
No posts found