The next generation FastFind PLB with RLS, Return Link System.
Price includes registration if required. See Emergency Beacon Registration for further information.
The Return Link Service (RLS) uses the unique functionality of the Galileo satellite system to confirm the distress signal and PLB location have been received after the beacon has been activated. When the Galileo system receives an alert and the Galileo GNSS location coordinates have been detected, the Return Link Services transmits a signal back to the beacon activating the small blue flashing confirmation light. A valuable reassurance that the emergency services have been notified and have received the beacon location.
The Fast Find Return Link features the latest advanced technology packed into a simple, lightweight, palm sized unit, smaller than a mobile phone. A personal distress beacon requires no subscription and provides a direct method of alerting the search and rescue authorities when no other forms of communication are available. The FastFind Return Link incorporates both Galileo and GPS GNSS services for a position accuracy of less than 100 m and when activated, transmits on 406.031 MHz (alert) and 121.5 MHz (homer) frequencies for over 24 hours. A high intensity flashing strobe light aids rescue at night or in low light situations,
Simple 3 stage manual activation with a powerful 5 watt output for a minimum of 24 hours. Waterproof to 10 metres and able to operate in temperatures as low as -20˚. An included floating pouch avoids damage or loss overboard during transportation and a belt clip and life jacket inflation tube clip allow multiple attachment options.
- RLS: the first of a new range of SAR beacons that receive a reassurance signal confirming distress alert and
location have been received by the search and rescue authorities
- Multi Constellation GNSS: FastFind Return Link incorporates both Galileo and GPS GNSS services
- Versatile clip attachment system: Belt, webbing strap and PFD compatible options supported
- Floats: with provided buoyancy pouch
- Free to use: No subscription
- Power Assurance: 5-year battery life*
- Waterproof: to 10m
- Lights: Bright flashing attention signal, Morse code SOS flash pattern & RLS Reassurance blue flashing LED
- Practical: Safe-Stow antenna, anti-tamper cover protected activation switch
- Size (D x W x L) 36 x 50 x 112 mm (1.42 x 1.97 x 4.41 in)
- Weight 164 g (5.8 oz)
* Note - the battery life announced by the manufacturer is from the time of its manufacture. PLBs registered under DGMM regulations must have an expiration of at least 4 years. For other registrations the expiration will be approximately 4 - 5 years.
No posts found