The Icom IC-M330GE measures only 156.5mm by 66.5mm with a installation depth of 110.1mm, extremely compact for a top performance marine VHF. The reduced size makes installation possible in almost any cockpit or nav station.
Intuitive User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
Waterproof to IPX7 (1 metre depth for 30 minutes)
The IC-M330GE and microphone are waterproof to IPX7 and can withstand submersion up to 1 metre depth r for 30 minutes. The AquaQuake draining function emits a buzzing sound which quickly eliminates water from the speaker assuring clear communications even in the worst conditions.
New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A newly designed speaker delivers distortion-free clear audio even at full volume. It provides dynamic and clear audio over a wide bass and treble range.
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
GPS Receiver Built-in
A built-in GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, LONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls. The external GPS antenna has 5 metres of cable allowing greater flexibility for installation.
- IPX7 waterproof (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- HM-235B/W hand microphone
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit
- GPS antenna with 5M cable (IC-M330G Only)
No posts found