Now available in amber or white backlight versions.Compatible with all new generation Icom VHF.
- Icom IC-M423
- Icom IC-M400BB
- Icom IC-M506GE
The HM-195 Commandmic IV remote microphone / control allows you to use your Icom VHF from a second station such as the cockpit or flybridge and can be positioned up to 18.3m (60ft) away from the VHF with the optional extension cable.
Control all VHF functions
The Commandmic IV can control all functions of your Icom VHF including power switch, distress call, DSC, and PA and can also be used as an intercom (Intercom function not compatible with the IC-400BB).
Same User Interface
The Commandmic has almost the same user interface as the new generation Icom VHF transceivers, providing easy and intuitive operation.
- IPX7 Submersible Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes)
- Class D DSC full control capability.
- DSC “Distress” button on the back of the unit
- Large 45mm (d) speaker for superior audio
- OPC-1540 (6.1m; 20ft) connection cable with external speaker terminal
- Mounting bracket
- Microphone hanger
Available in black and white version.