Automatic, high velocity, self-priming multi diaphragm deck and anchor washdown pump provides shore pressure onboard. Built in pressure switch turns the pump on and off automatically when the included hose nozzle is opened or closed. Designed for either fresh or salt water use, the heavy duty water resistant, coated motor and sealed pressure switch deliver upto 40 PSI. With the additon of a 3 - 20 litre accumulator tank the pump can also be used as a water pressure pump for up to 6 or more fixtures or a contnous duty live well pump.
Features Flojet 19mm barbed snap-in ports and includes an inlet strainer, 2 x hose fittings and a pistol grip nozzle.
Flojet Heavy Duty Deck Wash Pump 17 LPM
- Available in 12v and 24 volt versions Suitable for fresh or salt water
- Heavy duty - Shut-off pressure 2.8 bar (40psi)
- Connections - Flojet quick connect fittings for 19mm hose
- Output - 17 litres/minute
- Multi-diaphragm design self primes to 2m vertical lift, can run dry without damage
- Recommended fuse - 15 amp
- Safety - fetaures automatic thermal overload cut-out
- Dimensions - Length 25.2cm Width 16cm Height 10cm
- Weight: 3.09 kg
No posts found