Quickly setup Victron Energy MPPT solar regulators and display solar system information.
The Victron Energy MPPT Control shares the same design as the BMV-700 Battery Monitor allowing an elegant matching installation. Connects directly to Victron Energy MPPT Controllers with a VE.Direct communications port including the following models:
- BlueSolar MPPT 75/10
- BlueSolar MPPT 75/15
- BlueSolar MPPT 100/30
- BlueSolar MPPT 100/50
Displays panel power & voltage, battery current & voltage, daily yield, charger status and error messages as well as daily maximum voltages with a 30 day history and many other parameters.
IMPORTANT NOTE ! Requires VE.Direct cable for connection to the MPPT regulators. VE.Direct cables are sold separately and are available in different lengths to suit every installation.
- View live status information, including solar watts, battery voltage, charge current, load current and more.
- View historical information with 30-day historical values
- Setup and adjust Victron Energy MPPT regulators
- Consumes less than 4 mA with the back lighting off
- Bezel dimensions - 69mm x 69mm
- Body diameter - 52mm
- Body Depth - 31mm
Surface mount enclosure ASS050500000 available for installations where flush mounting is not suitable.