Competitively priced ultra compact 25W Class D DSC VHF with IPX8 submersible waterproof rating and built in 66 channel SBAS GPS receiver and antenna.
Easy Installation - Built-in 66 Channel GPS and Built-in Antenna
The Eclipse GX1400GPS/E not only has a built in internal 66 Channel GPS, but also a built in GPS antenna behind the VHF front panel. This allows the VHF to be installed with either the included bracket or flush mounted without the requirement for an external GPS antenna.
The high performance 66 channel GPS is compatible with WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and CAGAN. The GPS data is available for DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, and navigation to DSC distress calls. The Eclipse GPS has an ultra thin, compact rear case with less than 8 cm depth allowing installation in tight spaces. Out of the box and ready to go, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
E2O Easy to Operate Menu System & New Dot Matrix Display
The new large (55 x 31 mm) high resolution dot matrix display makes navigating the radios many features smooth and easy and with a new brighter backlight for better display contrast. The redesigned user interface now features the E2O (Easy to Operate) concept with a simple icon/menu system, now more intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
Class D DSC Digital Selective Calling
The GX1400GPS/E is an ITU-R M493-14 Class D VHF with a separate Channel 70 receiver, which allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to communications.
Activating the DSC DISTRESS function transmits a digital MAYDAY including vessel identification, exact position and time to facilitate prompt response. The DSC function can also be used to make additional calls such as Individual, Urgency & Safety. Position information can also be shared with other DSC equipped vessels using the position request and position reporting functions. With the push of a few buttons you can request the position of another vessel, or simply send your position information to the vessel you select. The GPS Position of a received DSC Distress or Position Request call can be shown on a compatible GPS Chart plotter with the NMEA 0183 output connection.
Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology
The GX1400GPS/E eliminates unwanted background noises like engines and wind during transmission. This assures transmissions are crystal clear.
Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
The GX1400GPS/E can be setup to scan any number of channels with or without a Channel 16 as the priority channel or simply can be setup to scan between a priority channel and one other channel (dual watch).
NMEA 0183 Input and Output
The GX1400GPS/E allows the input of an external GPS via NMEA 0183 for backup and redundancy and outputs DSC information to compatible equipment.
- Affordable Compact Class D Fixed Mount VHF Radio
- Built-in 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- Meets ITU-R M493-14 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- New Compact rear chassis design (Only 15cm deep)
- E2O Easy to Operate Icon/Menu System
- Radio controls on the Microphone
- Oversized Full dot matrix display (55 x 31 mm)
- Built in Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- DSC test call and Auto DSC channel change selection
- GPS position and Time Shown on a Full-dot Matrix Display
- NMEA In and Output Connections to a Compatible GPS Chart Plotter
- Programmable soft keys
- Automatically poll the GPS position of up to 6 ships using DSC
- Submersible IPX8 waterproof rating (1.5M or for 30 minutes)
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
No posts found