The Johson Bilge Alert™ high water level alarm system uses a patented Mirus™ field effect sensor cell which is totally sealed, will not corrode and is not affected by oil or foreign debris. The sensor measures a small 26 mm wide x 64 mm long x 5 mm thick which makes it very easy to mount in the bilge or other areas to be monitored.
In the event of high-water level, the sensor detects disruptions caused by water and fluids and produces a micro-electrical field that triggers a 100db piezo alarm and an LED light on the included alarm panel.
The Bilge Alert sensor should be mounted on the bulkhead or the hull of your boat above the normal operating level of your automatic bilge pump float switch, but below the level of critical components of your boat such as the engine or batteries. If water disrupts the sensor for more than 8 seconds, the alarm and warning LED will be triggered.
Available in 12 V and 24 V versions.
- No moving parts & No mercury
- Totally sealed solid state electronics and field detectors
- No exposed sensors eliminate corrosion possibilities
- Unique 3-way switch disables piezo alarm while keeping warning LED lit
- Environmentally sensitive Meets ISO 8846
- Sensor 64mm x 26mm x 5mm
- Alarm Panel 63mm x 50mm
- Power usage 16 mA, 12 V DC
No posts found