All round long lasting block with aluminium cheek plates and the Ronstan Universal Bearing 2-stage bearing system. An acetal sheave and stainless fixings complete the durable package.
For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are recommended for mainsheet, halyard, vang and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 11m (36ft) and general / control line applications on larger yachts.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling.
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance.
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor.
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point.
- Alloy Rope/Wire sheave version also available.
- Trunnion snap shackle allows both 360° rotation and side to side articulation.
|Ref.||Size /Sheave||Working Load
|Maximum Line Size
|Product Code||Ronstan Core Block™||Availability||Price|
€160.95 (inc. VAT)
€133.02 (ex. VAT)
No posts found