Compact floating waterproof 6W marine handheld VHF with extra large display and FM radio.
Compact Case Design
Compact Ergonomic case design is a result of the new internal, large capacity 1850 mAh Lithium Ion battery technology. This gives the radio a much smaller case design yet light enough to float face up if dropped in the water
Water Activated Emergency Strobe light
If the radio falls in the water an emergency strobe light is automatically activated, even when the unit is turned off!!! The strobe can be reconfigured to flash on and off, flash SOS, or set to stay on continuously.
Oversized full dot matrix display
The HX210 boasts one of the largest displays in a compact and affordable handheld VHF. With a larger display, greater (dot matrix) resolution, and a super bright backlight there will be no mistaking the information displayed on the face of the radio day or night.
E20 Easy to Operate Menu System
New intuitive menu system allows easy access to all of the setup functions of the radio, making it easy to customize settings based on the preferences of the user
Built in FM Broadcast band receive
The HX210 has an expanded receiver allowing the user to tune in to their favorite FM radio station. The radio will receive FM broadcast bands between 76 MHz to 108 MHz.
Speaker Mic and Headset Socket
The HX210E has a socket which allows optional speaker microphones and headsets to be used.
- Submersible IPX7 (1m for 30 minutes)
- High capacity 1850 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Selectable 6W / 2.5W / 1W output power
- Receive WX (US Only) and FM radio bands 76MHz to 108MHz
- High resolution dot matrix LCD display
- E2O Easy to Operate Menu system
- Programmable function keys
- Speaker mic Jack for optional microphones, speakers & headsets
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- 3 hour desktop rapid charger
- DC and AC charging cables and charging cradle included
- SBH-25 Desktop Charger
- AC adaptor for the SBH-25
- E-DC-19A 12V cigarette lighter Plug and cable
- CAT460 Antenna
- Clip-22 Belt Clip
No posts found