The Solara S-Series Vision solar panels have been designed from the beginning for extreme conditions both on water and on land, from intense tropical heat to extreme arctic cold and thanks to their rigid hollow aluminium frame, are ideal for marine use, where unsupported flexible and semi-flexible panels are not suitable, such as stern arches.
The tempered glass-glass sandwich technology features both a tempered d-glass front sheet and tempered glass back sheet and provides not only incredible stiffness but allows the panels to be walked on without damage, in fact they can carry up to 18000 Pa pressure equivalent to 1800 kg/m². They are also impact resistant.
The lightweight silver anodised aluminium hollow chamber profile frame is seawater resistant and offers simple mounting options for installation on flat surfaces, arches or bimini frames and the built in IP67 waterproof junction box features MC4 connectors for simple wiring and installation.
36 high-performance mono crystalline solar cells provide high efficiency with up to 190 w power output.
Manufactured in Germany and now with a 5 year guarantee.
- Tempered solar glass/glass technology (front and backside)
- Very robust and walkable, carries up to 18.000 Pa
- 36/42 high-performance mono crystalline solar cells
- Seawater resistant anodized aluminum hollow frame
- Frame drain holes avoid frost damage in cold climates
- Large, waterproof IP67 junction box with connection cable and MC4 compatible plugs
- Weather and water proof foil provides highest life expectancy even under extreme climatic conditions
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Ammonia resistant
- Saltwater resistant
- Hail resistant
Available in 2 models with 110 w or 190 w power output.
|1250 x 550 x 35
|1500 x 680 x 35
No posts found