Incredibly smooth running, long lasting block thanks to the aluminium cheek plates and the Ronstan Universal Bearing 2-stage bearing system. An acetal sheave and stainless fixings complete the durable package.
For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are recommended for mainsheet, halyard, vang and spinnaker sheet applications on boats up to 16m (60ft) and general / control line applications on larger yachts. The 45 mm block is great for furling lines, and other control lines where strength and durability are required.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling.
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance.
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor.
- Universal head can be fixed at 0° or 90° or left free to swivel.
- Head posts can be locked at 0 or 90 degrees, by using a 2.5mm Hex/Allen Key.
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point.
- Alloy Rope/Wire sheave version also available.
|Ref.||Size / Sheave||Working Load
Boat Size for
|RF44100||45 mm||700||1400||12||5||104||10 m (33 ft)|
|RF64100||60 mm||1000||2000||12||6||235||11 m (36 ft)|
|RF74100||75 mm||1500||3000||14||8||354||14 m (46 ft)|
|RF104100||100 mm||3250||7500||18||10||900||16 m (60 ft)|
No posts found