High precision easy to install compact battery monitor from Victron Energy.
The BMV-700 series features a compact control/display panel, a 500A shunt with integrated quick connect PCB, a 10 metre quick connect cable to connect the shunt and control panel and a 2 metre fused battery cable to connect the shunt to the batteries. Everything you need for a quick and simple installation.
As well a basic parameters such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed the BMV-700 series uses complex software algorithms to include multiple variables such as discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery allowing the BMV-700 to accurately calculate and display voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
For series connected battery banks the BM-702 series also monitors the midpoint voltage, a parameter normally used for industrial applications. Corrective action following a midpoint voltage alarm can prevent severe damage to an expensive battery.
The BMV-702 series feature an additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage (of a second
battery), battery temperature or midpoint voltage.
The BMV-702 Smart - Use the built-in Bluetooth (optional Bluetooth Dongle for the BMV-702) to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
No posts found