The next generation AIS transponder with Class B+ technology based on SOTDMA messaging. Guaranteed AIS transmissions even in areas of very high traffic density. Building on the success of its predecessor, the new Digital Yacht AIT2500 still offers multiple interface options in a small and robust package. As well as transmitting your own vessel’s position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the AIT2500 will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM. Future proof with both GPS and GLONASS positioning capability.
Class B+ SOTDMA Technology - a new standard with three significant improvements. An increase in transmission power from the 2W standard of regular Class B transponders to 5W, 2.5x more powerful. A guaranteed transmission time slot, essential for busy traffic areas and a faster update rate which depends on the speed of the vessel. The Class B+ inter-operates with existing Class B and Class A systems. Ideal for anyone requiring the best possible performance from ocean sailors to fast power boats and smaller non-mandated commercial vessel.
Multiple Input / Output Options - The ultra-compact AIT2500 Class B+ Transponder has three output options built-in. NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB connection, allowing it to work with every AIS compatible chart plotter or software package on the market today.
Dual NMEA 0183 Inputs and Outputs - The AIT2500 can receive both 4800 and 38400 baud rate inputs. This data is then multiplexed with the AIS data and output via the NMEA output 1 at 38,400 or the USB cable. NMEA output 2 transmits GPS data at 4800 baud perfect for a DSC VHF or instrument system.
Remote Silence Switch Option - By adding a simple remote toggle switch (not included) the transmit function of the AIT 2500 can be turned off when not required. A waterproof switch can be installed in the cockpit.
Built-in 50 channel GPS receiver - Output GPS date via NMEA 2000, USB or NMEA0183, the supplied GPS antenna is designed to be fitted to a standard 1” x 14 TPI threaded pole mount
Windows and Mac proAIS2 Software Included - Configuration of your vessel’s fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, dimensions etc. is made easy with the included Windows and Mac compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
- Suitable for both 12v and 24v systems
- Class B+ 5W transponder with GPS/GLONASS positioning
- Latest generation AIS technology – brand new AIS transponder (Class B) design
- Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- Includes N2Net interface and cable for connection to NMEA 2000 network
- High speed NMEA (38,400 baud) – compatible with industry standard plotters
- Comes complete with GPS antenna with integral 1”x14TPI thread mount
- Requires dedicated VHF/AIS antenna or splitter (SPL2000)
- Remote Silence Switch option
- Easy to install black box solution
DIGITAL YACHT ZDIGAIT2500
€665.29 ex. VAT
€805.00 (inc. VAT)