Compact and elegant microprocessor controlled gas / fume detector and alarm system. BEP Marine gas / fume detectors can detect LPG (propane and butane), CNG (natural gas) as well as petrol fumes. When gas or fumes are detected the built-in visual and audible alarms are activated.
Available in three versions:
FD-2 - Supplied with a remote gas sensor with five meters of cable. Built in audio and visual alarms.
600-GD - Supplied with a remote gas sensor with five meters of cable with option to connect a second gas sensor. Built in audible and visual alarms with relay output for operation of a remote alarm or bilge blower.
600-GDL with built in solenoid control - In addition to the features of the 600-GD, the 600-GDL has a built in gas solenoid control, an optional gas solenoid (not included) allows the gas to be turned on and off in the gas locker for maximum safety. The solenoid is closed automatically in case gas is detected. An override feature allows the gas to be operated in the event of a faulty sensor. The Pulse and Hold technology operates the valve at 12 V / 24 V to open the valve and then reduces the voltage to a minimum to maintain the valve open while consuming only 250 mA and reducing heat.
- Dual function sensors for both LPG and Petrol
- Suitable for both 12 V and 24 V systems - 10–32 V DC
- Self-testing with microprocessor control to ensure correct sensor sensitivity
- Alarm Sensitivity 20% lower than explosive limit
- Visual and audible alarms - compatible with external alarm (600-GD & 600-GDL only)
- Compatible with a bilge blower via relay (600-GD & 600-GDL only)
- Maximum relay / external alarm current 800 mA
- Low power consumption - only 350 mA max.
- Maximum relay / external alarm current 800 mA (600-GD & 600-GDL only)
- Pulse and Hold technology - 700 mA pulse, 250 mA hold (600-GDL only)
Please note - the remote gas sensor must be installed in a dry area, if the sensor gets wet it becomes inoperable and must be replaced.
No posts found