Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Designed and manufactured in the UK since the 1960s, Whale manual pumps have been continuously refined and improved. The Babyfoot® is a simple design. simple installation, ultra reliable manual foot pump ideal for adding a fresh water outlet to small galleys.
Floor mounted with an angled design for easy operation, the Babyfoot® features an acetal base with 13 mm hose connections and a neoprene diaphragm secured with a strong hose clamp, ideal for easy maintenance and inspection. Can also be used in conjunction with the Whale inline booster pumps for both manual and electric options in the same fresh water outlet (not suitable for use in pressurized systems).
The simple solution for fresh water in small galleys.
- Simple installation, maintenance and operation.
- Self priming
- Smooth and easy operation
- Comfortable to use - angled top section
- Compact for installing in confined spaces
- Ideal as a priming pump for use with Whale in line impeller electric pumps
|Type||Foot operated manual pump|
|Hose Connectors||12 -13 mm (1/2")|
|Maximum Suction Lift||1.5 m|
|Maximum Discharge Head||3 m|
No posts found