Ultra reliable solid state 12 V and 24 V fuel lift pump for engines, marine generator sets, fuel transfer, fuel polishing, diesel filtration systems and many other industrial and commercial applications. Suitable for diesel fuel, gasoline, blended alcohol fuels, and fuel additives.
Solid State Reliability - No electrical contacts, no bearings and no diaphragms. Nothing to wear out or replace. Endurance life almost doubles that of the nearest competitor.
Easy to Install - Two bolt mounting makes installations easy. Nothing to adjust. The pump is self-priming to at least 120 inches (3.0 m). Vertical mounting is preferred to assure maintenance of rated pressures.
Easy to Service - Built-in 80 micron stainless steel filter with simple hand tightened transparent screw on housing. Allows for visual inspection and quick and easy cleaning without expensive disposable filters.
Eliminates Vapor Lock - When properly installed, a constant, smooth, dependable supply of fuel under pressure is assured in the hottest weather and up to 3m above the fuel tank.
- State of the art sealed electronic pump
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Corrosion Resistant (tested with over 100 hours salt spray)
- Self-priming with a 3m minimum dry lift (more, once primed)
- Operating Temperature Range -40F to 180F
- Low Power Requirements 1.4 amp on average
- Built in non return valve (check valve)
- 4 hour dry run without damage
- 33 GPH (125 Litres/hour)
- 9 - 11.5 PSI output
- VCA approved EC 95/54
- Light Weight - 3LBs at 7 1/4”
- Fitting Size 1/8" - 27 INT
Available for 12 V and 24 V systems.
|Ref.||Volts V||PSI||BAR||l/h||Min. Dry Lift cm|
|40222||12||9 - 11.5||0.62 - 0.79||125||304|
|40223||12||9 - 11.5||0.62 - 0.79||125||304|
|40237||24||9 - 11.5||0.62 - 0.79||125||304|
No posts found