The hand held VHF that has it all. Start with a rugged diecast chassis designed to float with the screen and speaker upwards for easier location in the water, submersible to IPX7 (1metre for 30 minutes). Add a 6w VHF receiver with high capacity 1150mAh Li-ion battery. Add a 12 channel built-in GPS receiver with memory for 200 waypoints with navigation to waypoint and a unique compass display. When in the charging dock the HX-851E can output the GPS signal via NMEA0183 to other onboard instruments. Add built-in DSC, Digital Selective Calling, for easily sending a distress call with GPS position and ship MMSI number. The DSC functions can also send and receive other messages including Ships Urgency, Safety, Individual, Group call with Position Request and Position Report. Add a SOS strobe light which can be programmed to activate when in the water to help locate the HX-851E should it fall overboard. Add a luminescent gasket strip that glows in the dark. The HX-851E is the all in one VHF for smaller boats where space is at a premium and well as those who require a no compromise handheld, the ultimate VHF for a grab bag.
High-power 6W output
The HX-851E has a top output power of 6 Watts, as well as three lower power settings, 1w, 2.5w and 5w, selectable when maximum range is not required.
Ergonomic shape and Die-cast chassis
The tough die-cast chassis gives maximum protection whether dropped in the water or on deck and the luminescent gasket strip glows in the dark.
Built-in 12 channel GPS
The HX-851E features a built-in 12 channel GPS receiver with programmable memory for up to 200 waypoints. Simple on screen navigation functions and NMEA0183 output (when in charging cradle) to other onboard instrument.
Built-in DSC Digital Selective Calling
The HX-851E features built-in DSC. Functions include Distress call with Position and MMSI Number, All Ship Urgency and Safety calls, Individual and Group Calls, Position Request and Position report
Compatible with 3 models of speaker microphones
The HX-851E is compatible with any of the following speaker microphones: MH-73A4B Submersible Speaker Microphone, MH-57A4B Mini Speaker microphone with earphone jack, VC-24 Vox Headset.
HX-760E Additional Features
- High Power floating, submersible IPX7 6W VHF transmitter
- Built in 12 Channel GPS receiver with 200 waypoint memory
- DSC Functions include Distress call with Position and Designation. All Ship Urgency, and Safety calls
- DSC calls supported include individual and Group Calls, Position Request, Position report
- Navigate to waypoint with uniquie compass display
- Navigate ot DSC Distress or Position Request call
- 4 User selectable power settings 6w/5w/2.5w/1w
- Li-Ion 1150mAh Rechargeable battery
- Floats with the speaker and display up
- Luninescent glow in the dark gasket
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Large backlit LCD display
- Emergency SOS Strobe light
- Volume and Squelch icon on Display
- NMEA output on Cradle of DSC, DSE GLL RMC GSA GSV and GGA messages
- DSC MMSI address book with Alpha tag names (24 entries)
- Battery life indicator
- Preset key for recall of upto 10 favourite channels
- HIgh visibility LED SOS Strobe automaticall triggered when immersed in water
- 62mmx 141.5mm x 41mm 335g with battery
No posts found