Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The next generation VHF - AIS splitter with ZeroLoss Technology
The SPL2000 is the first splitter to feature Digital Yacht’s new, patented, ZeroLossTM technology which ensures the very best possible reception and transmission from all devices, including Class B AIS Transponders. With the high performance achieved by this technology combined with the simple installation, Digital Yacht no longer recommend a seperate antenna.
Fail Safe Feature - The innovative fail safe feature ensures that even if the unit were to stop working or lose power, it will not affect the main VHF operation.
Simplifies Installation - One input for the VHF antenna and 3 outputs, one for the AIS receiver or transponder, tone for the VHF radio including DSC units and one for AM/FM output for on board music systems and car style radios.
- Suitable for both 12v and 24v systems
- Enables an single VHF antenna to be used for both VHF and AIS system
- Patented ZeroLossTM technology for exceptional performance
- Works with all Class B transponders and receivers
- AM-FM radio antenna connection for standard car stereo radio (integrated in power cable)
- Fail safe operation
- Same size and design as the new AIT2000
- Makes installation of an AIS receiver or transponder very quick and simple
- Saves on additional antenna clutter!
- Simple LED indicators shows VHF/AIS transmitting or receiving
- Connecting leads provided - Includes RF leads for connection with AIS transponder, VHF radio, and a power lead