Class B+ SOTDMA AIS transponder with built in multiplexor, WiFi and splitter.
Next generation Class B+ AIS transponder from Digital Yacht packed full of built in features. Use your existing VHF antenna for VHF, AIS and FM radio thanks to the patented ZeroLoss VHF-AIS antenna splitter built-in to the AIT5000. Connect to onboard equipment via NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 or wirelessly for use with iPads, smartphones and tablets. Compatible with the Navionics navigation APP and the Digital Yacht SmarterTrack software.
Class B+ SOTDMA Technology
A new standard with three significant improvements. An increase in transmission power from the 2W standard of regular Class B transponders to 5W, 2.5x more powerful. A guaranteed transmission time slot, essential for busy traffic areas and a faster update rate which depends on the speed of the vessel. The Class B+ inter-operates with existing Class B and Class A systems. Ideal for anyone requiring the best possible performance from ocean sailors to fast power boats and smaller non-mandated commercial vessel.
Patented ZeroLoss VHF-AIS Antenna Splitter + FM Output
Use your existing VHF antenna for a quick and easy installation and use the FM output for the onboard stereo radio.
Multi Channel Multiplexor
Combines both slow speed NMEA 0183 data from other instruments with the onboard AIS and GPS data, this combined data can then be output by either NMEA 0183 or USB. The AIT5000 can also transmit AIS and GPS data onto the NMEA 2000 network via the built in socket, a slow speed NMEA 0183 output is also available for transmitting GPS data at 4800 bauds, typically used for DSC VHF radios.
High Speed Wireless Interface
The combined data can also be transmitted wirelessly for use anywhere onboard, perfect for smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
Digital Yacht offers a free AIS viewing app called iAIS for the iPhone and iPad and for Android users, we recommend AISView. For more sophisticated options see the latest navigation apps:
- Sailgrib - navigation, charting, weather, routing and AIS for Android
- Weather4D - navigation, charting, weather, routing and AIS for iOS
- NavLink charting app or the full featured Navionics app
Allows the transmit function to be turned off by simply adding an On-Off switch or with the new AISConfig APP for Android devices, the AIT5000 continues to receive AIS data but without transmitting, a nice feature for use in port or at anchor.
Suitable for both 12v and 24v systems.
- Class B+ SOTDMA AIS transponder with patented ZeroLoss VHF-AIS antenna splitter built in
- NMEA 0183 Dual In/Out Interfaces with built in multiplexer for instrument data
- NMEA 2000 output for AIS and GPS data
- USB interface for PC and MAC
- Built in WiFi server for tablets & smartphones
- Remote silence switch capability (optional switch required)
- Ultra tough, waterproof and compact construction
- FM antenna output
- Supplied with GPS antenna and 10 metres of cable
- Supported range of apps for iOS, Android, PC & MAC
- Power requirement - 10-30V DC 3-4W
- Size - 220 x 130mm Waterproof to IPX6
- MA800 GPS antenna with 10 metres of cable
- 3dBi WiFi antenna
- 0.8m NMEA 2000 drop cable (male)
- 0.8m NMEA 0183 power-data cable
- 0.8m USB cable
- Driver and software CD with SmarterTrack Lite and proAIS2
- iAIS Free download from Apple app store
- Mounting brackets
- PL259 patch cable for VHF
No posts found