Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Class B AIS transponder with built in multiplexor, WiFi and splitter, an all in one AIS package.
A next generation Class B AIS transponder from Digital Yacht packed full of built in features:
Patented ZeroLoss VHF-AIS Antenna Splitter - use your existing VHF antenna for a quick and easy installation.
Multi Channel Multiplexor - combines both slow speed NMEA 0183 data from other instruments with the onboard AIS and GPS data, this combined data can then be output by either NMEA 0183 or USB. The AIT3000 can also transmit AIS and GPS data onto the NMEA 2000 network via the built in socket, a slow speed NMEA 0183 output is also available for transmitting GPS data at 4800 bauds, typically used for DSC VHF radios.
High Speed Wireless Interface - the combined data can also be transmitted wirelessly for use anywhere onboard, perfect for smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
Silence Feature - allows the transmit function to be turned off by simply adding an On-Off switch, the AIT3000 continues to receive AIS data but without transmitting, a nice feature for use in port or at anchor.
FM Output for the onboard stereo radio.
Digital Yacht offers a free AIS viewing app called iAIS for the iPhone and iPad and for Android users, we recommend AISView. For a more sophisticated option see the NavLink charting app.
Suitable for both 12v and 24v systems.
- Class B AIS transponder with patented ZeroLoss VHF-AIS antenna splitter built in
- NMEA 0183 Dual In/Out Interfaces with built in multiplexer for instrument data
- NMEA 2000 output for AIS and GPS data
- USB interface for PC and MAC
- Built in WiFi server for tablets & smartphones
- Remote silence switch capability (optional switch required)
- Ultra tough, waterproof and compact construction
- FM antenna output
- Supplied with GPS antenna and 10 metres of cable
- Supported range of apps for iOS, Android, PC & MAC
- Power requirement - 10-30V DC 3-4W
- Size - 220 x 130mm Waterproof to IPX6
- MA800 GPS antenna with 10 metres of cable
- 3dBi WiFi antenna
- 0.8m NMEA 2000 drop cable (male)
- 0.8m NMEA 0183 power-data cable
- 0.8m USB cable
- Driver and software CD with SmarterTrack Lite and proAIS2
- iAIS Free download from Apple app store
- Mounting brackets
- PL259 patch cable for VHF