The third generation AIS transponder form Digital Yacht. The AIT2000 uses the latest AIS transponder technology, increases performance and interfacing options and builds on the success of its predecessor, the very popular Digital Yacht AIT1000, but in a package only half its size, one of the world’s smallest class B devices. As well as transmitting your own vessel’s position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the AIT2000 will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM.
Now available with GV30 option - An incredibly simple and efficient solution for AIS installations. The GV30 combined GPS and AIS antenna provides all the connections required for the AIT2000 in a simple elegant all in one solution for stern or deckhouse mounting. For more information see the product page Digital Yacht GV30 GPS/AIS-VHF Combo Antenna.
Multiple Input / Output Options - The ultra-compact AIT2000 Class B Transponder has three output options built-in. NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB connection, allowing it to work with every AIS compatible chart plotter or software package on the market today.
Dual NMEA 0183 Inputs and Outputs - The AIT2000 can receive both 4800 and 38400 baud rate inputs. This data is then multiplexed with the AIS data and output via the NMEA output 1 at 38,400 or the USB cable. NMEA output 2 transmits GPS data at 4800 baud perfect for a DSC VHF or instrument system.
Remote Silence Switch Option - By adding a simple remote toggle switch (not included) the transmit function of the AIT 2000 can be turned off when not required. A waterproof switch can be installed in the cockpit.
Built-in 50 channel GPS receiver - Output GPS date via NMEA 2000, USB or NMEA0183, the supplied GPS antenna is designed to be fitted to a standard 1” x 14 TPI threaded pole mount
Windows and Mac proAIS2 Software Included - Configuration of your vessel’s fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, dimensions etc. is made easy with the included Windows and Mac compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
- Suitable for both 12v and 24v systems
- Latest generation AIS technology – brand new AIS transponder (Class B) design
- Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- Includes N2Net interface and cable for connection to NMEA 2000 network
- High speed NMEA (38,400 baud) – compatible with industry standard plotters
- Comes complete with GPS antenna with integral 1”x14TPI thread mount
- Requires dedicated VHF/AIS antenna or splitter (SPL250)
- Remote Silence Switch option
- Easy to install black box solution