Dual Channel AIS Receiver
Digital Yacht's new AISnode AIS receiver uses the same high performance, true dual channel receiver used on the latest Class B Transponders. AISnode will receive every AIS equipped vessel within VHF range and never miss or drop targets. All of the latest NMEA2000 AIS message types are supported, including AIS SARTs, AtoNs and Class B static data, ensuring full compatibility with all of the latest AIS enabled chart plotters.
Incredibly easy to install, the AISnode requires no additional power supply as all power requirements are provided by the NMEA 2000 network. Simply connect the AISnode to a T connector on the network with the integrated 0.75m NMEA2000 cable, connect a VHF antenna and AIS data will now be available across the network for use on compatible chartplotters, radars, instruments and PC navigation systems.
- Latest generation AIS Technology – featuring a brand new AIS receiver design
- Industry standard NMEA2000 Interface
- High performance dual channel AIS receiver for use with AIS compatible plotters and radars
- Rugged IPX5 housing
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter
- Easy installation with single NMEA2000 connection for power and data
- Simple “fit and forget” black box solution
No posts found