Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
40 AMP MPPT solar regulator with optional remote control panel.
Get the maximum performance from your solar panels and batteries with a Blue Sky Energy MPPT Regulator - up to 30% or more amps.
The Blue Sky Energy Solar Boost 3024iL is the ultimate 12v/24v solar charge regulator for medium to large sized solar installations up to 40amps. Patented MPPT Maximum Power Point Tracking technology can increase charge current by up to 30% or more compared to conventional solar regulators. The Solar Boost 3024iL provides an advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system to ensure batteries are properly and fully charged, resulting in enhanced battery performance with less battery maintenance. The dual 30/40 amp rating will deliver at up to 30 amps in 24 volt systems, or up to 40 amps in 12 volt systems. An automatic or manual equalize function is also provided to periodically condition flooded lead-acid batteries. A charge status LED indicates the present charge mode, and shows when the battery has become fully charged.
The Blue Sky Energy Solar Boost 3024iL also features additional advanced functions to further enhance versatility.
Auxiliary Output & DUO Option Diversion control. The user configurable auxiliary output can serve as either a 20 amp load controller ideally used to limit excessive battery discharge in unattended systems such as providing fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control, or as a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery. With the DUO-Option Diversion Control the 3024’s 20 amp auxiliary output is converted into a separate 20 amp diversiontype charge controller for hydroelectric, wind or similar generator type power sources while at the same time and within the same unit providing MPPT type solar charge control. The Diversion Control upgrade also allows the 3024 to divert full available PV and generator power which is not required for battery charging to a useful purpose such as heating water.
Integrated PowerNet™ - IPN Network. The optional IPN-Remote or IPN-ProRemote displays provide complete charge control & battery system monitoring, eliminating the need for a separate battery monitor device. The Integrated Power net allows up to 8 IPN capable charge controllers to communicate with each other and operate as a single machine rather than separate charge controllers. The IPN network also allows networked controllers to share an optional battery temperature sensor and remote display. The IPN network does not require a display or other special communication hardware to operate.
Now with a five year warranty
Solar Boost 3034iL features:
- 40 amp 12V or 30 amp 24V rating supports a wide range of applications
- Suitable for panels with Voltage Voc up to 45.6V (24v for 40Amp installations)
- Auxiliary output serves as 20 amp load controller or 2 amp battery charger
- Optional DUO diversion upgrade for wind energy
- Load controller provides fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control
- IPN network interface coordinates multiple controllers & shares optional battery temperature sensor & display
- Optional IPN-Remote display provides complete charge control & battery system monitoring, eliminating the need for a separate battery monitor device
- 3-Stage charge control with filtered PWM output & auto/manual equalization improves battery performance & life
- MPPT power converter can charge 12 volt batteries from 24 volt PV module
- Durable powder coat finish & conformal coated electronics resist corrosion
- Full 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery temperature sensor input
- ETL listed to UL STD. 1741, certified to CAN/CSA STD. E335-1/2E, CE labeled
No posts found