30 AMP MPPT solar regulator packed with features and with a built in LED display.
Get the maximum performance from your solar panels and batteries with a Blue Sky Energy MPPT Regulator.
The new Solar Boost 3000i can charge up to 30 amps from standard 36 cell solar panels or, due to the step down function can also charge up to 22 amps from 60 cell higher voltage panels (up to 40 volts) or panels connected in series. As with its sibling, the Blue Sky Energy Solar Boost 2000E it features a built in digital display and additionally a user configurable auxiliary output is also provided which can serve as either a 20 amp load controller or a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger for a second battery such as the engine start battery. The Load controller function has an automatic programmable dusk to dawn setting for anchor, deck or security lights.
Patented MPPT Maximum Power Point Tracking technology can increase charge current by up to 30% or more compared to conventional solar regulators. The Solar Boost 3000i provides a precision multi-stage Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) charge control system to ensure the battery is properly and fully charged, resulting in enhanced battery performance with less battery maintenance. An equalize function is also included to periodically condition liquid electrolyte lead-acid batteries. The built-in low power LED display shows battery voltage, solar panel current and output charge current and automatically dims at night. You can actually see current boost working by knowing the difference between solar panel current and output charge current. A charge status LED indicates the present charge mode, and shows when the battery has become fully charged.
Solar Boost 3000i features:
- Patented MPPT technology increases charge current up to 30% or more!
- 12 Volt / 30 Amp rating for small to medium size installations
- Suitable for panels with Voltage Voc up to 40 volt
- Multi-stage stage PWM charge control improves battery performance & life
- Electronic current limit prevents overload and fuse blow
- Low power LED digital display monitors solar charge performance
- Durable powder coat finish & conformal coated electronics resist corrosion
- Optional temperature compensation further improves battery performance & life
- IPN network compatible
- Fully protected against excess current, temperature, transient voltage & polarity
- 5 year limited warranty
Recommended & Maximum Solar Panel Specifications
Power @ STC
Isc @ STC
VOC @ STC
|Recommended range of
VMP @ STC
|400W||30A||24A||24.0V||16.0 – 19.0V|
|290W||22A||11.8A||40.0V||24.0V – 31.0V|
No posts found